As you know, Smartphone speakers are not only important to music lovers, but also for those who watch movies and TV shows or gamers. For them, stereo speakers will ensure that the content they are experiencing is at the top of the sound aspect, best serving the hearing. Over the past few years, more and more smartphone manufacturers have started integrating stereo speakers into their devices. Many smartphones also integrate two front-facing speakers to transmit sound directly into users’ ears. Here is a list of the best smartphones with stereo sound (audiophiles).
Top 10 the best dual stereo speakers mobile phones of 2021
- This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility
- Features Dual-Display, HTC USonic and 3D Audio, HTC Sense Companion; Internal Memory: 64GB / 4GB RAM (with memory card slot for expandable memory up to 2TB)
- Network Compatibility : 2G : GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G : 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G : LTE 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) More detail…
- This is the phone made for people who want it all. It’s packed with features tailor-made for fans on all kinds—whether you love photography, gaming or filling your feed with all that inspires you. This is the phone that leaves compromise behind, delivering the innovations of Galaxy S20 to make incredible technology available to all.
- Display: 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Resoultion: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- The 4500mAh (typical) battery has the power to outlast your day and the intelligence to save power for the things you do most. More detail…
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- A 5,000mAh (typical) battery gives you the power to stream, share and game on. And if you start running low, plug in and power up with 15W Fast Charging. Galaxy A31 has fast processing and spacious storage so you can focus on now.
- With the 48MP Main Camera, your story stays bright and clear throughout the day. More detail…
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length. More detail…
- Capture detailed shots on the Nokia 2.4 Android Smartphone after dark with its Night Mode advanced image fusion and exposure stacking.
- The 3D Nano-textured cover sits securely in your hand with a stunning Nordic finish, while the diecast metal chassis provides a comfortable, solid feel.
- Charge less and get up to 2 days on a single charge with the 4500mAh AI-assisted Adaptive Battery. More detail…
- 5G – Upgrade to the next stage of mobile technology, OnePlus Nord N10 5G packs an ultra-fast punch.
- Warp Charge 30T – Delivering a day’s power in 30 minutes, Warp Charge 30T combined with a massive battery gives you more time with your phone and less time charging
- Big Performance, Big Storage – Massive amounts of RAM allows you play and run the highest-end games and most demanding apps. More detail…
- Soyes XS11 Smart Phone: Lead to the trend of the mini smart phone.
- Best Backup Phone: 1000mAh Battery; Dual Camera: front 0.3 Mpx(with Beautifying), back 2Mpx. Dual Sim dual standby,
- 3G Mini Saprtphone: Please make sure your sim card supports 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900; 3G WCDMA B1/B5 Android 6.0: Suppiort APP download More detail…
- Immerse yourself with ultrawide views on a 6.2″ Full HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Refined 3D glass design. Feel the comfort and premium quality of contoured Corning Gorilla Glass and a water-repellent design.
- Enjoy loud volume, crystal clear dialogue and realistic surround sound. Plus get loud, crystal clear sound from stereo speakers.
- All-day battery with 27W TurboPower. Go all day on a single charge, and get 12 hours of power in just 15 minutes. More detail…
- Stay ahead of the game at home or away with 5G–all thanks to the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Modular Platform.
- Lose yourself in the strikingly sharp 6.81-inch screen fit for gamers, bingers, and creators alike–thanks to pioneering PureDisplay Technology.
- The Nokia 8.3 is the only 5G smartphone supporting all 5G bands through the Snapdragon 765G modular platform More detail…
- HTC Desire 20 pro is fully integrated into your life, combining entertainment applications, communication contacts, camera recording, community sharing, secure transactions and other functions to easily improve the quality of life.
- Quad 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- Android 10 with HTC Sense UI & Themes, 128GB storage / 6GB RAM (GSM only Not compatible with sprint or Verizon ) More detail…
The smartphone models surveyed by Phone Arena technology are iPhone 11 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, OnePlus 7T Pro, LG G8X, Pixel 4 XL and Asus ROG Phone II. These are all high-end phone models of the brands.
For testing, Phone Arena chose 10 songs and let 15 people listen through the phone models mentioned above, numbering songs from 1 to 10. All songs are turned on at maximum volume through the Spotify app. And to avoid interruptions when listening to music online, all songs have been preloaded with the highest quality setting.
The most important part of the test was that all participants were blindfolded during the entire time listening to the music. In other words, they don’t know which phone they are listening to. They can only judge based on its sound quality, not affected by the brand of the phone.
The results showed that the Google Pixel 4 XL won the blindfold test. This is a win that is considered very worthy by Phone Arena technology. The Pixel 4XL’s speakers produce a very balanced stereo sound, good clarity, and wide bass.
Reviews of the Best smartphones with stereo speakers
Here are my 6 favorite cameras on the market today that are priced under $ 300. The overall price range of these cameras ranges from just over $ 200 to under $ 300.
1. Google Pixel 4 XL
Apple’s iPhone has been transitioning to stereo speakers since the iPhone 7 generation. And since then, all iPhones have built in them. Apple’s latest smartphones are the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max, both with a pair of stereo speakers, 1 on the speakerphone and 1 on the bottom edge.
Overall, this is one of the best smartphones you can buy right now.These speakers are loud and clear. They have a refined design, a bezel-less OLED display, a great camera, and an impressive A12 Bionic chip, which not only shows incredible performance, but also supports AI features.
Stereo speakers are the standard with the Google Pixel. With Pixel 4, the loudspeaker hardware has shifted around a bit. Where the Pixel 2 and 3 both had dual front-facing loudspeakers, the Pixel 4 has traded them in for a setup like the Pixel 3a’s. The lower front-facing speaker has been replaced with a downward-firing speaker.
2. iPhone 11 Pro Max
As usual, Google’s high-end smartphones have always been focused on camera quality, but the company hasn’t forgotten to offer premium sound quality either.
Both the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max have stereo speakers, just like the iPhone XS, iPhone X, and iPhone 8 series. The first speaker is located on the bottom of the phone, while the headset acts as a second speaker. The output is very balanced, and the only thing we noticed was that the earphones lacked a bit of bass compared to the bottom primary, but its loudness seemed to be on par.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
The Note 10 can use Dolby Atmos to create a surround effect, though the sound is still balanced and clear at factory settings.
The speakers are too focused on the high frequencies at high volumes, making the sound sound low. Turning the volume down one notch makes for a much more pleasant listening experience. It is worth noting that the camera vibrates a lot when playing through external speakers. So be careful holding your Note 10 firmly if you are playing music or watching video while holding it.
The headphones still sound good, at least by bundled headphone standards. That’s strange, it took a while to switch between the speaker output and the Type-C port. As a result, you may find that the Galaxy Note 10’s speakers continue to play sound even with headphones connected. Alternatively, you can also use Bluetooth to connect an external audio device.
4. OnePlus 7T
The OnePlus 7T does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack but is equipped with dual stereo speakers and has loud and clear volume. This sound is even more prominent than the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and the volume is large, no distortion at maximum.
The OnePlus 7T put in a bright performance with an active external amplifier – it delivered the expected flawless output, but also high volume levels – certainly among the louder phones we’ve tested.
The OnePlus 7T is one of the best smartphones OnePlus has produced for many years. This device has a strong configuration parameters, pre-installed the latest Android operating system and a good camera system packed in at $ 600. In general, this is a relatively comprehensive smartphone.
5. LG G8X
Launched at MWC 2019, the LG G8 ThinQ aims to reinforce LG’s smartphone audio leadership through an impressive list of audio technologies.
For starters, it has Crystal Sound OLED (CSO), a technology that replaces a phone’s OLED screen as a speaker – no different from Sony’s prized Acoustic Surface TV. The CSO promises not only improved overall volume but also clarity, making voices more recognizable and subtle musical notes more noticeable.
Moreover, the “boombox speaker” uses the phone’s internal space as a resonance chamber to create stronger bass. LG also introduced the 3D DTS: X surround sound algorithm that simulates the ability to reproduce 7.1 channels, with or without headphones. Finally, like previous LG smartphones, the G8 ThinQ supports Primary Quality Authentication playback, designed by premium audio expert Meridian to deliver high quality sound on mobile devices. Based on all these specifications, let’s take an in-depth look at the G8 ThinQ’s audio performance through our rigorous audio testing protocol.
6. Samsung Galaxy S20
If the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra doesn’t beat its strongest rivals in the audio field, it still delivers very consistent, above-average performance.
Volume is good, artifacts are well controlled, dynamics are generally respected, and timbre performance is good, whether in playback or recording. That all said, the memo app records in mono, and if you’re a fanatical selfie videographer, note that selfie videos suffer from a lack of treble, which impairs numerous audio attributes (tonal balance, attack, speech clarity, distance, natural background rendering).
You should also bear in mind the speakers on a mobile device if you’re a keen podcast listener or want to relax on the sofa with some Netflix without headphones. There’s a phone for music for all tastes.
Stereo speakers are still pretty rare if you want to be affordable, but as you can find from the list above, manufacturers don’t miss this necessity when it comes to flagships to take the top spot.