Today, Bluetooth headsets gradually become the choice of consumers every time they buy headphones because of the convenience that wireless connectivity brings. On the market now, the Bluetooth headset product is being developed by many famous manufacturers with a variety of features, design and product quality as well as price, which makes us not know how to buy Bluetooth headset is the best.
If you are looking for bluetooth headphones under $200, and want to make sure the quality and interface matches your standards, please take a look at the headphones we’ve reviewed below. I’m sure that they will give you the most comfortable experience and performance!
- A Comparison of Our Favorite Products
- Buying Guides
- Top 6 Best Bluetooth Headphones Under $200 in 2021 Reviews
- Final Thoughts
A Comparison of Our Favorite Products
- Re-engineered for optimal sound delivery, Aeropex have broken the mold of bone conduction technology.
- Includes Aeropex bone conduction headphones and sport belt. Unlike traditional headphones that send sound through the ear canals, our patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbones.
- Multifunction Button. Easy controls to play, pause, skip, activate voice assistant, and answer calls. More detail…
- For years now, professional users all over the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. The studio reference headphone boasts extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring More detail…
- This Egghead headphone is a durable high-quality headphone that you can rely on time after time. Each headphone is designed with students in mind, which means it’s made to facilitate learning comfortably for students of all sizes.
- Colorful, padded earcups and an adjustable headband keep kids comfortable while they listen
- Volume and mute controls on the cord let listeners make adjustments for their specific needs More detail…
- Bose Sport Earbuds are true wireless Bluetooth earbuds designed to energize your exercise with acclaimed lifelike sound and a comfortably secure fit. Get ready to beat your personal best, again and again.
- Bose lifelike sound — Makes your music sound like the performer is right there beside you, pushing you to go 1 more mile or do 1 more rep.
- Weather and sweat resistant earbuds — IPX4 rated, with electronics wrapped in special materials to protect from moisture wherever you exercise More detail…
- Enjoy a new world of pure sound and luxury with these powerful premium headphones. Designed for Hi-Res Audio playback, they include 40mm HD drivers, 3 levels of noise cancellation, voice assistant and a plush 3D earpad system for the ultimate in fit and comfort.
- Block the ambient noise that interferes with your favorite music, podcasts, movies and more with three adjustable levels of noise cancellation for optimum listening enjoyment.
- Noise-cancelling headphones – reduce unwanted ambient sounds in your headphones using Active noise control with 3 different level settings to suit your preference More detail…
- Whether you’re in the mood for calming tunes or crave some thrilling beats, the bespoke drivers of the CX 400BT True Wireless deliver high-fidelity sound with deep bass, natural mids and a clear treble.
- For those who always like to be on the ball, on the beat and on-call, the customizable touch controls on both earbuds make it easy to enjoy a smarter and more connected lifestyle.
- Audio quality is our top priority: Experience great sound with a 7 millimeter dynamic driver and a wide range of Bluetooth codec support More detail…
- These open-back studio headphones are a reliable tool for any sound enthusiast. The wide stereo image and three-dimensional sound reproduction make the beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO headphones a loyal companion for producers.
- The DT 990 PRO are circumaural headphones with open-back design.
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort, Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound More detail…
- Keep your music playing all day with a battery that delivers up to 35 hours of power. USB Type-C quick charging gives up to 60 mins of play back from 10 minutes of charge.
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology.r
- Ultra-comfortable headphones design with adjustable metal sliders, Hear more detail with the 30 millimeter driver units More detail…
- Solo3 does not feature Active Noise Cancelling (ANC). Solo Pro offers both ANC and Transparency mode in a similar design.
- Solo3 features onboard controls built into the left ear cup. Use the ‘b’ button to control playback – one press to play or pause, two presses to skip forward, or three presses to skip backward.
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in satin silver, With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low More detail…
For under $200, you can get a wide range of headphones, from Bluetooth headphones to wireless ones and a series of features like active noise cancellation (ANC), IPX rating for resistance to water or dedicated companion apps with EQ adjustments. The headphones on this list are not only well built but also having good sound reproduction, and offering good value for their price.
The following is the guide to finding the best under $ 200 Bluetooth headphones:
- Headphone design:
In addition to money, what you will use your headphones for will also determine the “style” and “type” of headphones you need. This requires not only how the headphone components are constructed, but also the overall design, such as your headband and the means of controlling your sound. You can also click each category to see the corresponding instructions. We will detail in the article: Bluetooth Over-Ear, Bluetooth Earbuds, Bluetooth In-Ear…
- Battery life:
Despite using batteries, the current bluetooth headsets can still maintain the time for conversation or continuous entertainment from 4-5 hours at least. The average for in-ear and over-ear headphones will be much higher than the others (usually around 15-20 hours) so they are larger. The in-ear headphones are a lot smaller and can fall somewhere between 6 and 12 hours. Therefore, this can be important for you and a deciding factor depending on what you are using.
- Additional features:
In addition to the Bluetooth design and playtime, some of the necessary ‘features’ and ‘specs’ will be suitable for you like active noise cancellation, audio isolation, folding or collapsing, shooting padded ear, integrated handling, a warranty from companies, integrated microphone, the control center (for call control, play , pause, pause, skip volume and track), choose colors, add bass, ear fins (for exercise and keep them in place), and a few more we will highlight if a pair includes them. Are any of these interesting to you?
Top 6 Best Bluetooth Headphones Under $200 in 2021 Reviews
1. Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone
Overall, the headset is made of plastic to help lower the cost and reach more users. Sennheiser HD 450BT has a very light weight (due to plastic), so it is comfortable to wear for a long time.
In terms of design, the earcup part of the headset is very thick and smooth with enough pressure on both sides of the head, not on the cheeks when in use and not on the frame.
Traditional folding style makes the volume of the headphones when folded only 45% of the conventional headphone so it’s easier to carry full size headphones in a backpack.
The headset charges with a USB-C port and has an additional 3.5mm jack to listen to music with a removable cable. The standard controls include music manipulation keys, call receive disable keys and separate keys to invoke virtual assistants like Siri or Google Assistant.
Power button is also the toggle for Noise Canceling This active noise cancellation technology gives users a very enjoyable experience.
Sennheiser HD 450BTNC is a new model ear line of Sennheiser company, so it will be equipped with modern sound technology. Bluetooth 5.0 keeps the ear connected stably, reduces signal latency, and lasts longer.
The headset mic is handy when connecting wirelessly with any phone. The voice quality on this Sennheiser headset is quite good and clear in speech.
The Sennheiser HD 450BTNC headphones also give users a huge battery life of up to 30 hours. Type C charger standard fast charge so only 2 hours is fully charged so you use it immediately in 2-3 working days without worrying about running out of battery.
2. Sony WH-XB900N Noise Cancelling Headphones
Sony WH-XB900N Sony is geared towards those who love bass. This is the similar generation of WH-1000XM3 with full features such as Noise Canceling or Ambient Sound mode and intelligent driver.
Flexible, lightweight design: The Sony WH-XB900N has housing made of a lightweight plastic material (weighing about 254 grams), still solid even under vigorous movement. The headset has high flexibility to wear, the swivel and ear cup movement is very comfortable.
The earcups rotate 90 degrees to lie flat, foldable and put in a cloth bag or carrying case. Holding the headset in your hand, you will not realize you are touching the plastic, but will feel lumpy like fabric, the touch control background is also more preferred. The leather padding of the WH-XB900N is quite luxurious, with a soft grip. Full Size ears are very tight and you will have a better listening experience, not mixed with much noise.
In terms of sound quality, a special feature is the Sony WH-XB900N headphones that listen to the bass very well, the bass range is wide and the vibrations are quite strong. Midrange is still rustic and a bit dry and weak, vocals are not very sweet, you will feel a little secret sound. The high mid range is slightly advanced, so it suits pop music more.
Battery life on the Sony WH-XB900 headphones is quite long. When using the active noise canceling function, it stays up to 30 hours of continuous playback. The headset is charged by USB-C port, so the charging speed is fast. When the battery runs out, you can still plug the audio cord into the 3.5mm headphone jack hole as usual.
3. Bose SoundLink Headphones II
The best headset under $200 with an on-ear design we tested was the Bose SoundLink On-Ear. While many find the on-ear headphones uncomfortable, they are surprisingly comfortable thanks to the very light design and soft ear cushions. They have physical buttons that are easy to use and the overall look is well built.
Powerful configuration: Bose SoundLink Around-ear Wireless II is equipped with both Bluetooth and NFC connectivity technologies for a fast connection speed as well as the ability to transmit sound smoothly over a large range, The headset can also connect to many different devices to help you optimize the source for a better way.
Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth headphones deliver powerful sound quality even when using Bluetooth connectivity. They deliver the audio performance that will set your high standard for wireless headphones. Bose® TriPort® technology works together with Active EQ to deliver music the way we listen to on wired headphones.
Sadly this headset doesn’t have an ANC feature in its design which means it blocks very little background noise, so those next to you can hear your sound in quiet environments.
However, up to 21 hours of battery life makes them a good choice to carry with you.
4. Skullcandy Crusher Evo Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
Skullcandy Crusher might not be the perfect headset for everyone, but it’s definitely a competitive one especially in this particular price range. These will give you the performance you need at a very affordable price point.
The earcups themselves can rotate completely 180 degrees, which is great when you’re not using the headset and want to wear them around your neck or stash.
Crusher Evo is the newest addition to the Skullcandy Crusher wireless Over-ear headset collection. This pair of headphones inherits many features from the top pair of headphones from the American sound company Crusher ANC, such as the ability to adjust the bass (Sensory Bass) with a lever right on the headset. In addition, users can also create an EQ to adjust the sound quality to suit their own hearing with the Skullcandy App application on the smartphone.
Like Skullcandy’s new-generation headphones, Crusher Evo has a built-in Tile search chip, which helps users find the headset every time they forget.
Integrated high capacity battery, Skullcandy Crusher Evo is capable of playing music up to 40 hours, a very impressive figure. Beside that when the battery runs out, users can take advantage of the fast charging ability of the headset, just plug in the charger for 10 minutes to continue enjoying music for 4 hours.
5. Sony WF-SP800N Truly Wireless Sports In-Ear
The WF-SP800N isn’t just a sporty TWS, it’s a premium active noise-canceling sports ear.
WF-SP800N looks but still has a precision in the design style of Sony, but it cannot be denied that it is “raw” than the conventional TWS line, aimed at popular users in the market.
Wearing experience: Hold on tight. Fit well. Do not cause uncomfort. Difficulty falling even when the ears are sweaty and exercising hard. Those are the points where the WF-SP800N does well.
Connectivity: although only bluetooth 5.0 codec AAC is available, the stability and smoothness in connection of the WF-SP800N can confidently surpass any TWS with the apt-X codec.
Total battery life of 18 hours with ANC on and 26 hours with ANC turned off (equivalent to 13 hours of continuous listening) is also a pretty good number for most people.
In terms of sound quality, the Sony WF-SP800N possesses a rather characteristic and strange feature of the Sony SP line of headphones: after a long time of using it to be able to fully expand, the sound quality of the SP800N is especially suitable. For strong music currents, the bass range was boosted higher than usual – the gymer’s favorite genre.
In terms of conversational tone, it can be said that the WF-SP800N represents all the tasks of a good True Wireless headset: convenient, fast, compact, clear conversation, and pretty good voice assistant support.
6. Audio-Technica ATH M50X-BT Wireless Bluetooth
Audio Technica Bluetooth Headset ATH-M50xBT is a mid-range active noise canceling model launched by a Japanese headphone company with a lot of attention from listeners and Audiophiles around the world.
The headphones have the housing section that is made of high-grade plastic with a coarse design and not as eye-catching as the Sony or Beats series. However, the headset is quite light, weighs only 250g and is highly portable.
Like the design and specs, the Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT with the same audio signature and almost the same level of performance made its wired predecessor so popular. The sound produced by this pair of headphones has an open, airy feel and a neutral notation.
The noise cancellation feature of the ATH-M50xBT is moderately effective in reducing road noise, engine background and wind noise from aircraft.
In our testing, we found the Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT QuietPoint best sounded best in wired mode when noise cancellation was turned off – although having a noise-cancellation clearly is a useful option.
The headset has quite good battery life: up to 25 hours using bluetooth and noise canceling, 30 hours using only bluetooth and up to 45 hours when plugging in with only noise cancellation.
So, what are the best Bluetooth headphones under $200?
Well, we’ve finished the review and it’s time to announce the best overall headphone winner, which is …
Sennheiser HD 4.50
It offers excellent noise cancellation for those looking to get rid of the day-to-day hustle and bustle and aptX support for Android. And all this for a very affordable price!
Our recommendations above are what we think are currently the best under $200 headphones to buy for most people. We take the price into account (the cheaper headphones will beat the more expensive ones if the difference is not worth it). If you make the right choice, carefully considering your needs and priorities. You should find yourself a pair of high-quality, long-lasting headphones and mark quite a few things that you can hope for.