There are plenty of great, inexpensive smartphones that you might want to consider, so we’ve decided to put together the best Android phones under $200.
To see our selection of budget smartphones, check out the list below. These options have been reviewed and aggregated by the RhoHub editors.
A Comparison of Our Favorite Products
- The display size is 6.5 inches IPS LCD which provides a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The device runs on the Android 10.0 operating system. The dimension of the device is 164.7 x 77.4 x 8.2 mm and it weighs 182 grams.
- The chipset is the Unisoc SC9863A Octa-core processor with IMG8322 GPU. The smartphone is fueled with Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. The smartphone is pack with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
- Rear Camera: 16MP AF + 8MP FF + 2MP FF, Front Camera: 8MP FF, Bluetooth 4.2, Face Unlock, Fingerprint 360 More detail…
- Put your best face forward with Portrait Mode’s custom shapes and blurred backgrounds, plus the phone features a new Portrait editor.
- Watch, learn and create on the 6.5-inch HD+ display – complete with a selfie notch to maximize your screen experience.
- Charge less and get up to 2 days on a single charge with the 4500mAh AI-assisted Adaptive Battery. More detail…
- 6.2″ Full HD+ Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultrawide views on a 6.2″ Full HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- GSM Only – Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- All-day battery with 27W TurboPower. Go all day on a single charge, and get 12 hours of power in just 15 minutes. More detail…
- 5.5″ Full HD+ IPS FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio with protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 7.1 Nougat, fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 1.4 GHz octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and 3,000 mAh battery
- 13 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and manual mode and 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera with Selfie Lights and Auto Shot More detail…
- Equipped with the latest official Android 9 OS, offering unprecedented speeds and multitasking abilities. Elevate your experience with Android Pie
- The large 3500mAh Capacity allows your device to be utilized up to 8-10 hours* on a single charge, depending on usage.
- G4 features a 5MP rear-facing camera for taking photos or shooting video. The 2MP front-facing camera is perfect for Selfie and Skype calls with friends and family. More detail…
- Designed For The Best: The G50 MEGA reflects its beautiful nature to emphasize its stunning design with awesome hues. It is also the perfect size to match the perfect user.
- The G50 MEGA showcase a pixel perfect 6.5″ Infinity Display, with a 270ppi resolution that project crystal clear images. Your eyes will thank you.
- 4,000mAh battery to provide all the energy you need all day long. Stream all your movie, conquer the game, or just surf the internet, you’ll have more then enough battery to last. More detail…
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your Android device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- The improved app lets you access tips and tricks to continually see new ways to use thermal imaging. Stay connected to the user community and easily share your images on social media.
- Even in complete darkness, users can visualize small temperature differences through the lens of the FLIR ONE. More detail…
- Value your viewing space* and immerse yourself in movies, games, and more on a device that’s nearly all screen. *Actual viewable area less due to rounded corners.
- 5.7″ HD+ FullVision Display, 13 MP PDAF Fast Focus Main Rear Camera, 5 MP 120° Super Wide Rear Camera
- Get crisp action shots —featuring Phase Detection Auto-Focus for extra-quick capture. More detail…
- Triple Main Camera: 16MP + Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with Flash, and 13MP Selfie Camera, 6.5” HD+ Infinity Display with Curved Glass; Android 10 OS
- The G90 is powered by brand new 12nm Mediatek helio A25 chipset with a powerful octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU operating up to 1.8GHz and combined with the IMG powerVR GE8320-Class graphics processor
- Stand out with loud hues. Reach for vivid colors. Turn heads with gorgeous surfaces that attracted all that lay eyes on it. More detail…
- All the screens have passed through a series strict tests before shipping out and have been well-packed.
- The tools and two 3M adhesive tapes are included, no instructions, there’re lots of instruction videos on YouTube, you can check them out.
- Be Compatible with Samsung Galaxy A30 2019 A305 A305F/A/G/Y /Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F, SM-A505FN /Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507F, SM-A507FN, SM-A5070/ . More detail…
What Can You Get For Under 200$?
There is a common myth that the more expensive your phone is, the better it is. That is not entirely true. High-end phones usually come with richer features and capabilities. In general, when it comes to processing power and camera quality, the high-end phone is better than the rest. However, this doesn’t mean that there aren’t many well-developed low-cost phone options.
Various companies specialize in producing quality phones at affordable prices. With this guide, you will realize that owning a cheap phone doesn’t mean low quality.
Here’s a review of some of the best phones under $ 200. They have been carefully chosen not only by price but also by features, capabilities and many other useful criteria. They are a great choice for users looking for affordable alternatives to the more expensive flagship phones.
The best android phones For Under $200
1. Moto G Fast
The Moto G Fast tops our $ 200 budget, and all things considered, it’s the best phone you can buy when looking at these cheap Android devices.
In terms of G Fast hardware, it’s built much better than you’d expect for a phone at this price point. It feels durable to hold, and all physical buttons feel easy to click. The 6.4-inch LCD screen is quite good, giving you a large frame with thin bezels, great colors, and good viewing angles. The HD + resolution means things aren’t quite as sharp as you’d expect, but overall, it’s a good display.
You will have three cameras on the back, including a 16MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. That 16MP sensor delivers shots that are surprisingly vivid and detailed, and while the quality drops compared to other sensors, it’s still interesting to have them to expand your shooting possibilities.
Battery life is another strong point, with a 4,000 mAh battery that allows up to two days of use for some people. Thankfully, it also charges via USB-C.
The Moto G Fast software makes all of this great. G Fast is owned by Snapdragon 665 processor, 3GB RAM, 64 GB and 128 GB storage.
2. Samsung Galaxy A01
Galaxy A01 is a low-cost, noiseless Android phone that is the cheapest member of Samsung’s budget A series for $ 150.
This product is 100% finished in plastic, of course not high-end, but in return less sweat and fingerprints, quite solid to hold.
Samsung A01 owns a 5.7 inch screen, HD + resolution is generally color with moderate viewing angle.
The phone’s hardware and features are simply designed and the display has a low resolution – not much fun. But the handset includes enough basics to use, for a low price it should be a suitable device for taking pictures, checking email, watching videos and of course, making calls.
Powering the Galaxy A01 is a Snapdragon 439 processor combining 2GB of RAM and 16GB, you should use it for surfing the web, on social networks, and entertainment with some light games like Candy Crush, Temple Run, Subway Surfers…
3. Nokia Mobile Nokia 5.1
The main feature of the Nokia Mobile Nokia 5.1 is the main camera consisting of 4 sensors. The smartphone also gets a water notch, a Helio P25 processor, a 4680mAh battery, and a budget price of just $149.
Overall, the Nokia 5.1 Plus will still carry a familiar design language we’ve seen on other Nokia products.
In terms of screen, Nokia 5.1 Plus owns a 5.8 inch IPS LCD screen “rabbit ears”, the resolution is reduced to HD + (720 x 1520) instead of Full HD + as on the 6.1 Plus. The quality displayed on this screen is neither too good nor too bad.
In terms of camera quality, with full daylight conditions, the image produced from the main camera of Nokia 5.1 Plus is of good quality, images with high detail, true colors, not too brilliant, sensitivity range just enough light.
The device owns a decent performance in the price range with the MediaTek Helio P60 chip, with the Helio P60 chip with 3GB of RAM and powerful optimization coming from Google’s Android One platform, the machine will still bring a Performance just enough.
4. LG G6-32GB
None of the phones on this list are considered expensive, but if you’re trying to spend as little money as possible, the LG G6 is for you.
Completely stripped of the G series, LG G6 owns a monolithic design, created from a subtle combination of two high-quality glass and metal materials. According to the review this is the most beautiful phone of LG.
Owning a 5.7-inch screen according to Dolby Vision / HDR 10 standards and 2880 x 1440 resolution, the 18: 9 aspect ratio brings a very new experience, but is still not compatible with many applications.
The G6 smartphone will run on Android 7.0, the experience is sure to be exciting and new.
LG equips G6 with Snapdragon 821 64-bit quad-core chip, graphics chip (GPU) Adreno 530, although not the strongest, but also enough for users to experience a smooth and comfortable.
Good multitasking 4 GB RAM is of course the 64 GB internal memory (ROM) offers good storage capacity. Additionally, cards up to 2 TB are supported.
5. DOOGEE S60 Lite Unlocked
Putting a bumper on the phone is a great way to ensure your phone is always safe during everyday use of you, but a phone number out there is designed to be rugged and durable when shipped. One such handset is DOOGEE S60, and if you are working in physically demanding environments, the DOOGEE S60 is a great choice.
The Doogee S60 supports NFC, Qi wireless charging, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor. The powerful Phablet Dual SIM has 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The Doogee S60 uses a 5.2-inch IPS display that comes with Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution as covered by Gorilla Glass 5 that resists scratches, drops and other impacts.
The CPU is supported by 6GB of memory and comes with 64 GB of storage. The internal memory can be expanded by 128GB via microSD card.
The Doogee S60 camera has a resolution of 21MP. The water and dust resistance features even let you take pictures on the beach and underwater.
The Doogee S60 has a battery with a capacity of 5580mAh, with support for 12 V / 2A fast charging. Qi standard wireless charging is also supported.
6. Samsung Galaxy A10S
When it comes to Samsung phones, your mind will probably be on devices like the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 – big, flashy, and expensive performance phones that are sure to break the budget under $ 200. If you are looking for your own Samsung phone but need to keep costs low, then the Galaxy A10s is a solid device.
This is an extremely “quality” device in the price range of the Galaxy A10s, with low-cost machines, there are few phones that own dual cameras like the A10s.
Samsung Galaxy A10s also has a “dewdrop” design with a quite large screen compared to other smartphones in the same price range because it reaches 6.2 inches and HD + resolution.
If you are looking for good battery android phones in the cheap segment, then surely Galaxy A10 is the choice not to be missed, equipped with a 4000 mAh battery.
In addition to the great equipment above, the Galaxy A10s also has a very useful and convenient face unlock feature. The advantage of it is that you can unlock the phone quickly with just one glance, without having to manipulate much or press mechanical keys.
If you need a new phone but only have $200 to spend, then our favorite phone to recommend is the Moto G Fast.